SPARKS Forum Index SPARKS
Discussions about the band SPARKS

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sparks and I

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruud
Groupie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:46 am    Post subject: Sparks and I Reply with quote

For those interested, I have just published a new page on the website where I document the history of FanMael and my personal journey as a fan. To spice things up a bit, several special photos and a short video, shot in Utrecht, 2023, are included.

https://www.fanmael.nl/sparks-and-i
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aussie
Sparks Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rudd
that was great to read, and the sound from the video was crisp and clear, once again a big thank you

I HAVE WON LOTTO [again]
lilycollins9x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sparks and I Reply with quote

Ruud wrote:
For those interested, I have just published a new page on the website where I document the history of FanMael and my personal journey as a fan. To spice things up a bit, several special photos and a short video, shot in Utrecht, 2023, are included.

https://www.fanmael.nl/sparks-and-i 1v1 lol

Your new page on FanMael is a fantastic addition!
Brightonian
Sub-Deity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved reading this, Ruud!
eaterfailur

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sparks and I Reply with quote

Ruud wrote:
https://www.fanmael.nl/sparks-and-i basketball legends

A great journey. You make me feel proud to be a FanMael fan. Especially your videos are meaningful, filmed with good image quality. I appreciate the thoughts you put into the content you share.
Jo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ruud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SPARKS Forum Index -> General Sparks Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: